Loyalty in Switzerland
With our Loyalty functions, your customers should be able to collect and redeem different loyalty currencies (bonuses, points, liters of gasoline, miles, cups of coffee, chances to win prizes, etc.).
Based on our mReward platform you may run your own In-Wallet loyalty program or set-up coalition with different partners.
Or even just allow customers to digitalize loyalty cards and store them in the wallet.
Key Loyalty elements
mReward platform consist of the following components:
● Bonus processing guarantees safe and fast transaction.
● Loyalty management tools provide flexible management of your program. Collect and analyze your customer’s data. Run campaigns and special offers. Reward clients for participation. Communicate and receive an instant feedback.
● Participant tools. Mobile App allows interaction with the client. Registration, balance, promo-codes, purchase history, gift certificates. Identify clients in stores to reward them.
● Open Source API allows integration with POS, Accounting system, Web interface, Mobile App, Self-service terminal.
Permanent Reward settings
● Fixed percent
● Variety of statuses: standard, silver, gold
● Reward for receipt amount
● Reward for the number of positions in receipt
● Reward for certain positions in receipt
● Raising bonus for purchase activity
● Anti-fraud rules
Customer personal account
● User’s bonus account
● Transaction history, filters
● Rewards from purchases retail or online
● Reward history (earning and redemption)
● Personal notifications
● Coupons or codes activation
Loyalty operator’s and Merchant’s account
● Loyalty program profile
● Points of sale and partners
● Unique merchants’ bonus accounts
● Issued bonuses
● Reports of campaigns and rewards
● Settings: partner’s info, points of sale, points’ of sale contacts, API settings
● Offers with promo-codes;
● Automatic delivery triggered by customer action (additional fixed bonus for purchase; x2 or х3 bonus multiplication on next purchase; bonus for review)
● Rewards from the manufacturer (client unpacks product, scans code inside and gets the reward for this good)