Last updated: Apr ‘22
- General information
Wallet Factory website means https://walletfactory.com and it is a customizable digital platform intended to create and manage mobile financial services (MFS) ecosystem for various businesses that seek to digitalize financial relationships with customers. Wallet Factory services intended to be used only by legal entities and all future relationship will be based on the separate agreement entered between Wallet Factory and particular Partner.
The information on the website is informative and is a presentation of services that can be provided by Wallet Factory. For the avoidens of doubts particular services can be provided only in accordance the separate Agreements and all conditions indicated in it.
The term ‘Wallet Factory’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the User or Viewer of our website.
- Key termsWallet Factory Platform (herein referred to as the “Website”, “Application”) – a collection of files located on the network available on the domain https://walletfactory.com as well as the Wallet Factory DEMO mobile application is hosted on the Apple Store and Google Play.
Wallet Factory DEMO mobile application – mobile application is hosted on the Apple Store and Google Play and provides a possibility to try the Services in DEMO (demonstration) mode in a testing environment without the possibility to perform real actions.
User (herein referred to as the “User”, “you”) – any individuals who are 18 years and older and who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and who uses the website and application.
Wallet Factory – Wallet Factory PL LLC, a company registered in Poland under number 364736420, whose registered office is at St. Rydygiera 16/1 Wrocław 50-249, Poland.
Partner – a business entity that used Wallet Factory Services in accordance with the separate Agreement with Wallet Factory or its Subsidiary.
Services – license to use software, Services, any other solutions provided by Wallet Factory to the Partners, information of which may be posted on the website.
- Rights and obligations of Wallet Factory
- Wallet Factory is entitled at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to make any changes to the information, design and content posted on the website, including the list of Services and Partners
- Wallet Factory has the right to send Users via email, using a mobile phone number and other means of communication SMS, Viber messages, Push notifications, emails (hereinafter referred to as “Messages”) regarding the use of the Website.
- Wallet Factory makes every effort to exclude from the Website inaccurate, abusive, untrue or knowingly incomplete information.
- Website independently determines the list of Partners and the Services posted on the Website.
- Wallet Factory has the right to close or suspend access to the Website, in whole or in part, without prior notice to the User, in order to (i) carry out preventive maintenance to (ii) improvement of the Platform and (iii) eliminate technical malfunctions. Wallet Factory makes every effort to resolve the fault in a short time, but does not guarantee the absence of technical failures and errors.
- Wallet Factory provides the User DEMO application in BETA mode. The User voluntarily using DEMO application, in the acknowledgement that all responsibility for using the DEMO application lies with the User.
- Rights and obligations of the User
- The User has the right to use the information posted on the Platform, as well as to contact Wallet Factory directly, to clarify the information.
- The User is solely responsible for the correct and accurate indication of any data, information necessary for the design of the Services
While using the Platform User agree that User will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws etc.;
- Provide accurate information (if need);
- Use the website in a manner that is lawful, relevant and proper to the applicable laws.
- Services hosted on the website
- Wallet factory at its sole discretion posts information about the Partners and Services provided or/and can be provided. Information about the Services, which is posted on the website is descriptive. If it is necessary to obtain detailed information about the Service, the User need to contact the Wallet Factory.
- The list of Services and terms of providing Services can be different for particular Partner. User need to contact Wallet Factory for obtaining necessary information.
- Limitation of liability. Disclaimers
- Neither Wallet Factory nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Wallet Factory does not provide any services (including but not limited financial services) to any individuals on the website and/or Wallet Factory DEMO mobile application. Wallet Factory DEMO mobile application can be used only for the purpose of demonstration of possible services.
- From time to time the website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The information contained in this website is provided “as is” and the information is provided by Wallet Factory. Wallet Factory make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Wallet Factory is not liable for damage or loss incurred by the User or Partner, or any third party as a result of the failure to understand the terms of this Agreement.
- Personal data protection
- The data obtained through cookies can be used, edited, deleted by Wallet Factory at its discretion.
- Wallet Factory ensures the safety, accumulation and processing of data collected using cookies and makes every effort to store and use it as confidential information.
- Intellectual property rights
- The website and the intellectual property relating to the Wallet Factory Platform is owned or in legal possession by Wallet Factory.
- Wallet Factory owns all intellectual property objects located on the website, program code, trademarks, as well as design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, videos, scripts, programs, sounds and other objects and their collections. All rights to these objects are reserved. Each of these objects cannot be copied (reproduced), processed, distributed, displayed in a frame, published, downloaded, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this Agreement can be considered as a transfer of rights to use the intellectual property
- Any copying of information from the Platform is prohibited without prior permission from Wallet Factory.
- Copying and posting on other resources of any information from the website should be accompanied by a link to the source and should not contain offensive information or any other information that may be misleading.
- Other conditions
- The Agreement shall enter into force from the date indicated behind.
- The User can terminate this Agreement by sending an email with the corresponding request to delete all personal information to the email address [email protected]. The Agreement is considered terminated from the day after the removal of such information. Termination of the Agreement does not affect the terminated Agreement between Wallet Factory and Partner.
- The Law of Poland applies to this Agreement and the relationship between Wallet Factory and the User.
- In case any of the terms of the Agreement is declared invalid by any court or competent authority, this will not affect the validity or the possibility of fulfilling any other provisions or conditions of the Agreement that remain fully valid.
- For additional information and in case you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email address [email protected]